FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What services do you currently offer?
A. Lucrative Racing currently offers 6 different selection-based services:
1. The Racing Portfolio: This is our flagship service, and gives you access to our current portfolio of racing strategies including each days selections, downloadable racing systems and reports, and video based educational courses. CLICK HERE for more information.
2. BackLucrative: This is our value-based service, proven profitable since 2013 and externally proofed to Smart Betting Club. CLICK HERE for more information.
3. Haymaker: This is a brand new service and our first collaboration with an external tipster. The service is set to launch in Autumn 2022, and once we have you can CLICK HERE to learn more.
4. Flat Flyers: This service provides selections for flat and "national hunt flat" racing, and performs particularly well from late spring through to Autumn. If you'd like to learn more about this service, please CLICK HERE.
5. Hidden Winners: This service focuses on non-handicap racing, where there is typically limited form to go on. If you'd like to learn more about this service, please CLICK HERE.
6. All-Weather Warriors: As the name suggests, this service focuses on all-weather racing and aims to provide ultra-profitable selections at a value price. If you'd like to learn more about this service, please CLICK HERE.
Note: If a service is currently full, the above links will take you to a "sold out" page where you can register to receive an alert email when there are spaces available.
Q. What is the Scoop6 Squad?
We also manage a weekly Scoop6 betting syndicate, called the Scoop6 Squad.
This service operates differently to our selection-based services and you can CLICK HERE To Learn More.
Q. Once I've joined one of your selection services, where can I access my member resources?
A. Your resources are available from the members area of our website - CLICK HERE To Login.
The members area can be accessed from any desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. We recommend bookmarking the login page and saving your login details for easy access.
Q. Will I be emailed each days selections?
A. Due to the unreliability of emails these days, we do not send selections via email. Instead, we post our selections to the secure members area of our website which can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
We also send an "alert" email to you each morning when the selections have been posted, to help ensure you don't miss anything.
Q. What time are each days qualifiers posted?
A. The day’s qualifiers are posted in the members area each morning at approximately 10am (UK time).
Q. How easy are your services to use?
A. In terms of time taken to place and record your bets, 5 - 10 minutes each day you choose to bet is sufficient. Our services run Monday - Saturday, with a designated no bet day on Sundays, providing a short break once per week. Although placing each days bets as advised will produce the greatest profit levels, the service provides good long term results even when used as little as 2 - 3 days per week.
Seeing as the time-commitment in small, and the selections can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, our services are easy to use.
Q. What is the minimum recommended bankroll?
A. The minimum recommended bankroll is £200, which typically means you would stake £2 per bet to begin with.
Further bankroll & staking advice, including methods to accelerate the growth of your bankroll, are provided in the members area.
Q. How often do you update your results?
A. The results history for each service is updated once per month, and we provide an in-depth performance review at the end of each year within the members area.
Q. I didn't make a profit during my trial membership. What should I do?
The main purpose of your trial membership is to see if you find it easy enough to check and place each days bets. We do not recommend using your trial to judge how good the performance of the service is; we measure performance over seasons and years, not days and weeks.
We therefore recommend making a commitment to using the service for at least 12 months, before drawing your conclusions regarding performance.
Q. How does your "100 point profit guarantee" work?
If the service you joined doesn't produce at least 100 points profit within the first 12 months of your membership, you can claim another 12 months for free by sending us a request via the contact form.
Please note, profit/loss figures are based on the official results record. This ensures all selections have been bet as advised and the figures are accurate.
Q. I am having trouble accessing the members area. What should I do?
A. First things first, try resetting your password here.
This also applies if you are missing your login details. You will be emailed your username and a link to reset your password. If you have tried the above and still cant login, please use the contact form to report the issue and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Q. Can I pause my membership while I'm on holiday?
Of course! Simply let us know the relevant dates, and we'll pause your membership while you're away.
Q. Can I change my subscription payment details?
No problem - simply visit this page and follow the instructions.
Q. How can I can cancel my subscription?
You are free to cancel your subscription any time via the "edit profile" page in the members area - click here to login.
If you are a subscriber to our Scoop6 syndicate and wish to cancel your subscription, please visit this page and follow the instructions.
Q. What is your refund policy?
Our services typically come with a free trial period, and members are free to cancel their subscription at anytime during the trial without being charged.
However, since we offer non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the trial period has elapsed and subscription payments have commenced. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any service from our website.
Further information on our fees, refund policy, and performance guarantees are available in our terms and conditions.