Q. What horse racing services do you offer?
A. We currently offer 5 horse racing services on this website:
1. The Racing Portfolio: This is our flagship service, and gives you access to our current portfolio of racing strategies including each days selections, downloadable racing systems and reports, and video based educational courses. CLICK HERE for more information.
2. BackLucrative: This is our value-based service, proven profitable since 2013 and externally proofed to Smart Betting Club. CLICK HERE for more information.
3. Flat Flyers: This service provides selections for flat and "national hunt flat" racing, and performs particularly well from late spring through to Autumn. If you'd like to learn more about this service, please CLICK HERE.
4. Hidden Winners: This service focuses on non-handicap racing, where there is typically limited form to go on. If you'd like to learn more about this service, please CLICK HERE.
5. All-Weather Warriors: As the name suggests, this service focuses on all-weather racing and aims to provide ultra-profitable selections at a value price. If you'd like to learn more about this service, please CLICK HERE.
The primary aim of our services, is to help you transform your betting into a profitable investment, and create a tax-free recurring income.
Q. Once I've joined one of your services, where can I access my member resources?
A. Your resources are available from the members area of our website at https://lucrativeracing.com/members/.
This can be accessed from any desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. We recommend bookmarking this page and saving your login details for easy access.
Q. Will I be emailed each days selections?
A. Due to the unreliability of the emails these days, we do not send selections via email. Instead, we post our selections to the secure members area of our website.
However, we also send an "alert" email to you when the selections have been posted, which helps to ensure you don't miss anything.
Q. What time are each days qualifiers posted?
A. The day’s qualifiers are posted in the members area each morning at approximately 10am (UK time).
Q. How easy are your services to use?
A. In terms of time taken to place and record your bets, 5 - 10 minutes each day you choose to bet is sufficient. Our services run Monday - Saturday, with a designated no bet day on Sundays, providing a short break once per week. Although placing each days bets as advised will produce the greatest profit levels, the service provides good long term results even when used as little as 2 - 3 days per week.
Members are also encouraged to make use of the additional resources provided with the service, but these are optional and not necessary to generate a profit.
Seeing as the time-commitment in small, and the selections can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, our services are easy to use.
Q. What is the minimum recommended bankroll?
A. The minimum recommended bankroll is £200, which typically means you would stake £2 per bet to begin with.
Further bankroll & staking advice, including methods to accelerate the growth of your bankroll, are provided in the members area.
Q. How often do you update your results?
A. The results history in the members area is updated once per month, and we provide an in-depth performance review at the end of each year.
Q. I didn't make a profit during my trial membership. What should I do?
The main purpose of your trial membership is to see if you can integrate our service into your daily routine. We do not recommend using your trial to judge how good the performance of the service is; we measure performance over seasons and years, not days and weeks.
We therefore recommend making a commitment to using the service for at least 12 months, before drawing your conclusions regarding performance.
Q. How does your "100 point profit guarantee" work?
If the service you joined doesn't produce at least 100 points profit within the first 12 months of your membership, you can claim another 12 months for free by sending us a request via the contact form.
Please note, profit/loss figures are based on the official results record, not the record of individual members, to ensure all selections have been bet as advised and the figures are accurate.
Q. I am having trouble accessing the members area. What should I do?
A. First things first, try resetting your password here.
This also applies if you are missing your login details. You will be emailed your username and a link to reset your password. If you have tried the above and still cant login, please use the contact form to report the issue, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Q. Can I pause my membership while I'm on holiday?
Of course! Simply let us know the relevant dates, and we'll pause your membership while you're away.
Q. Can I change my subscription payment details?
No problem - simply visit this page and follow the instructions.
Q. How can I can cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription via the "edit profile" page in your members area - click here to login.
If you would prefer us to cancel your subscription for you, please get in touch via the contact form.